Couples, who are not parishioners are charged €300.00 for the use of the Church and for ancillary services connected with the registration of the marriage and notification. This should be paid at least one month before the marriage.
IN LIMERICK DIOCESE THERE ARE NO MARRIAGES ON SUNDAYS OR CHURCH HOLYDAYS
The usual times for ceremonies are:
- 12 noon
- 2-00 p.m.
- 4-00 p.m.
Helpful Hints – There two Churches in Cratloe Parish:
St. John’s Church
- Cratloe Sacristan Mary Maher Tel. No. 061-357184
- Sixmilebridge Sacristan Ita Cusack Tel. No. 061-369129
It is important to contact the sacristans concerning rehearsals and positioning of seating. Florists or flower arrangers should contact the sacristans to ensure that the time period required for positioning of arrangements etc. is suitable.
- Saturday Evenings Cratloe - 7:30pm
- Sundays Cratloe - 11:30am
Sixmilebridge - 10am
- Eves of Holydays Sixmilebridge - 7:30pm
- Holydays Cratloe - 11:30am
- Weekdays (Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri) Cratloe - 9:30am
- First Fridays Cratloe - 9:30am Sixmilebridge - 10:30am